Cookie Run: Kingdom is set to release the new Version 4.13 update “The Lost Golden City” on November 3rd, 2023. The update will be available after maintenance which will be held around 14:00 to 19:00 (GMT +9). The new update is a direct continuation to the new Cheese Kingdom patch as we move on to the new characters introduced within the story as well as take part in very new and exciting limited events. As it is, the new update will be filled with new content such as new Cookies, New Episodes, Limited Events, Toppings, Treasures, QoL updates, and more!
Cookie Run: Kingdom Version 4.13 Update: New Cookie Characters
Epic Cookie: Mozzarella Cookie
- Rarity: Epic
- Type: Magic
- Position: Middle
The brains of the Golden Cheese Kingdom, the head of the high-tech Control Chamber, is here! Mozzarella Cookie is a Magic Cookie that uses the skill Mozzarella Master Plan.
Skill Description: Mozzarella Cookie rings her bell to apply buffs to allies and summon her Mozzarella Bird. The bird deals damage to enemies and flies off to create a Mozzarella Puddle. Enemies fallen in the puddle will have their movement speed and attack speed reduced.
Epic Cookie: Olive Cookie
- Rarity: Epic
- Type: Support
- Position: Rear
The archaeologist who studies ancient kingdoms long gone, Olive Cookie, is here! Olive Cookie is a Support Cookie who uses the skill Bat Attack.
Skill Description: Olive Cookie runs off as though she’s forgotten her exploration equipment, then returns chased by a cauldron of bats. She trips, and the bats fly over her to attack enemies in front of Olive Cookie. The bats differ in types depending on their color, they apply debuffs, and Stun enemies with a certain chance.
Hall of Encounter: Grand Charcuterie Board of Relaxation
Mozzarella Cookie and Olive Cookie are now available in the Hall of Encounter. Desert Raid ATK buff added to Savory Red Leicester Cheese Monument Fragment. Desert Raid HP buff added to Emmental Cheese Pie Monument Fragment.
Cookie Run: Kingdom Version 4.13 Update: New Permanent Game Features
Costume Set and Story
Voyagers as dazzling as the Golden Cheese Kingdom itself have arrived. Four New Costumes for the Golden Voyagers are available
- [EPIC] Ever-Radiant Goddess Golden Cheese Cookie·
- [EPIC] Voyager of the Desert Black Raisin Cookie·
- [EPIC] Falcon of the Night Sky Stardust Cookie·
- [EPIC] Mysterious Nocturnal Guide Angel Cookie
A new story, Eternal Golden Light, is available to go along with the costumes. You can earn the title Golden Voyager if you obtain all the costumes within the given timeframe.
Improvements and QoL Changes
- Bear Jelly Balloon Expedition Improvement: We will improve the Bear Jelly Balloon Expeditions. All players’ expeditions will be complete after the update.
- Mileage Shop: Added Peppermint Cookie and Frilled Jellyfish Cookie Soulstones.
Cookie Run: Kingdom Version 4.13 Update: New Limited Events
It’s time for the Desert Raids, where you team up and fight against the Dominator of the Desert Canyons, the ancient Giant Sand Jelly Worm! A new boss monster, Giant Sand Jelly Worm, is here!
Desert Raids will appear when you play World Exploration (Story, Dark Mode, and Master Mode), Bounties, Kingdom Arena, Tropical Soda Islands, the Tower of Sweet Chaos, and Special Episodes. You can either battle boss monsters that have invaded your lands or help out your friends in their efforts to fend off the beasts. The more bosses you defeat, the stronger they become: bosses may go up to Lv.20.· If you fail to defeat the boss monster, you will encounter a monster of the same level next time.
Starting from Lv.10 of the Desert Raids, there is a chance that an Epic Boss will appear upon dealing the final blow to the boss. The player who deals the final blow to the Epic Boss may encounter the Mythic Boss. For Epic/Mythic Bosses, you can earn additional rewards proportional to the damage dealt to the monster. Desert Raids is available in 4 speeds (x0.5, x1.0, x1.5, and x2.5).
Desert Raid Tickets recharge over time and can be purchased with Crystals or through watching ads. You can earn Play Rewards, Discovery Rewards, Contribution Rewards, and other various extra rewards in the Desert Raids. If you defeat a Boss, you can earn Beetle Coins and a chance to earn Raid Keys and Golden Crown Raid Keys, which can open Raid Chests and Golden Crown Raid Chests.
You can use your Beetle Coins to purchase Raid Keys, Golden Crown Raid Keys, Raid Tickets, and Raid Boss Tickets. You have the chance to obtain Cookie Soulstones and other rewards from the Raid Chests, Golden Cheese Cookie, Cookie Soulstones, and other rewards from the Golden Crown Raid Chests.
Desert Raid Mission Event
To celebrate the new, upgraded Desert Raids, we’re having a Desert Raid Mission Event!· Accomplish missions and claim Fettuccine Cookie’s Carbonara Costume, Giant Sand Jelly Wor Landmark, special titles, profiles, and other various rewards!
[EPIC] Fettuccine Cookie’s Carbonara Costume· Fettuccine Cookie’s Costume
Giant Sand Jelly Worm· Beneath the Parmasand dunes lurks an ancient monster. It senses the vibrations on the surface to devour its clueless prey. When you feel the ground shifting, it means the monster is approaching fast, so you better stand still!
Mozzarella Cookie’s Virtual Mine Exploration
Explore through Mozzarella Cookie’s Virtual Mine and find Golden Chests containing her Soulstones! You can explore the Mine by breaking rocks with mining equipment. When entering the Mine, you can check your map for rocks you can mine. There are 50 floors in the Virtual Mine. The further you venture down, the larger the map, and the more Soulstones you can claim.
You can see your map when entering the Mine. Use your mining equipment to mine rocks, seek out hidden Golden Chests, and clear floors. You can only claim Mozzarella Cookie by exploring the Mine during the event; she will become available for pulling from the Gacha once the event is over. If Mozzarella Cookie is no longer available for claiming, her Soulstone in the Golden Chest will be converted to a certain amount of Radiant Cheese Toppings.
- Rocks: Rocks in the mine have a density of 1 to 3. You can use the mining equipment to weaken it. Rocks will be destroyed once the density goes down to 0. Upon mining a rock, you can earn various mining items, item chests, Golden Chests, and more.
- 8-bit Pickaxe: Mozzarella Cookie has prepared this 8-bit Pickaxe for the Virtual Mine! This tool will help you dig faster and deeper! Select a rock within one-tile range to destroy it.
- 8-bit Choco Bomb: Mozzarella Cookie has prepared this 8-bit Choco Bomb for the Virtual Mine! Don’t be fooled by the delicious chocolatey scent! Select a rock within one-tile range to destroy it and the rocks around it.
- 8-bit Rocket Firecracker: Mozzarella Cookie has prepared this 8-bit Rocket Firecracker for the Virtual Mine! Attach a Choco Bomb to this contraption crafted from sugar, bubblegum, and popping candy! That’s what we call an explosion of flavor! Select any rock to destroy it and the rocks around it.
- 8-bit Detection Radar: Mozzarella Cookie has prepared this 8-bit Detection Radar for the Virtual Mine! It can detect anything from hidden treasures to Cookies’ thoughts! Supposedly, that is…
- 8-bit Twinkle Lantern: Mozzarella Cookie has prepared this 8-bit Twinkle Lantern for the Virtual Mine! Shine the light into the darkness to seek twinkling treasures!
- Golden Chest: You can claim Mozzarella Cookie’s Soulstone if you find a Golden Chest in the Mine. Each map has one Golden Chest. If Mozzarella Cookie is no longer available to claim, her Soulstone in the Golden Chest will be converted to a certain amount of Radiant Cheese Toppings.
- Chest: When finding a Chest, you can claim an 8-bit Rocket Firecracker, 8-bit Detection Radar, Rainbow Cubes, Crystals, and more!
- Tunnel: When finding a tunnel, you can move to the next floor (if you have not found the Golden Chest on the floor, you cannot claim it).
That was all about the Cookie Run Kingdom Version 4.13 update.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.