If you thoroughly explored the Druid Grove in Act One of Baldur’s Gate 3, you most likely met Mol, who leads the gang of tiefling children in conducting extortion, thievery, and the like. If you built a rapport with the brazen girl—it may have been alarming to find that she’s gone missing following the events at Last Light Inn in Act Two.
But before you tear apart the Moonrise Towers trying to find her, be warned: Mol isn’t actually there. This guide will show you how to progress the “Find Mol” questline, as well as where to actually find her.
Where Is Mol In Moonrise Towers
Despite what the Quest Journal says, Mol cannot actually be found in the Moonrise Towers, or the Mindflayer Colony under the towers. In fact, you won’t see her in Act 2 again.
You can, however, progress the quest by finding her eyepatch in the Necrotic Library, on a table right next to Balthazar’s Notes. (X: 702, Y:-109)
This will imply that though she was once here, she managed to escape—or was transported somewhere else.
How To Find Mol In Baldur’s Gate
Regardless of how many tieflings and gnomes you manage to rescue in Moonrise Towers, rest assured that Mol managed to make it out alive.
You’ll find her alive and well in the city of Baldur’s Gate in Act 3, quickly starting her new criminal gang within the underground Guild of the city.
Her exact location will be within the northeast of the Guild Hall, located at (X:-12 Y:753). She won’t share much about how she escaped, though you’ll be able to find her contract in Raphael’s House of Hope, implying that she made a deal with him.
How To Get Into The Guild Hall
There are several ways to enter the Guild Hall in Baldur’s Gate. We explore them more thoroughly in a separate guide, but here is a quick rundown of some of the easiest:
- “No Entry, No Exit“ back entrance (X:-11, Y:772) through the sewers west of the City Sewers waypoint.
- Hit levers on the wall to dispel the noxious gas, then climb into the hole above the lever
- The City Sewers are accessible through the following entrances:
- Manhole Cover (X:-160, Y:-63) south of Bloomridge Park
- Pit Latrine in the Basilisk Gate Barracks (X: Y)
- Gloomy Ascent (X:-1977, Y:840) on the lowest floor of Cazador’s palace puts you in the Lower City Sewers at (X:-106, Y:885)
- The Emperor’s Hideout, under the Elfsong Tavern
- Helping the Guild on the shore at (X:-215, Y:132), to the west of South Span of Wyrm’s Crossing waypoint.
- Entering through the Revealed Entrance (X:60, Y:-100)
- If you don’t have favor with the Guild, you can still get in by lockpicking the chest in the house nearby (X:56, Y:-106) and obtaining the Guild Ring. (Sleight of Hand, DC: 15)
- Place the Guild Ring into the hole in the wall at (X:60, Y:-100), and the entrance will open.
NEXT: Baldur’s Gate 3: How To Get The True Love’s Caress And True Love’s Embrace Rings